Jewelry stamp kit, Metal Stamping set up, casual hand written font 3 mm, easy to use tools
These letters and tools are easy to use and have successful results with right away. The letters holder makes the stamping process quick. Orientation marks allows for a smooth work flow while stamping. If you want to say it on metals, this is the set up for you.
You choose from:
Each case set has 6 additional stamps in the set. The upper case has graphic stamps and the lower case punctuation stamps.
Melody upper case letters only $136.00.
Melody upper case with numbers $158.00
Melody lower case letters only $136.00
Melody lower case with numbers $158.00
Melody upper case lower case with numbers $218.00
You will be delighted with this kit and have fun jumping into stamping. We love empowering new artists with tools and supplies.
I'm here to help with any question.
Be sure to check out my stamping tutorials here:
Please see the drop down menu for letter case options.
1) Steel stamping block it works like a champ 2.5 x 2.5 inch
1) 2x2 heavy rubber block. You use this to straighten your metals on.
1) French style shear straight blade.. you will love these.
3) 1 inch 22 ga nickel discs.
5) 3/4 inch 22 ga nickel discs.
5) 1/2 inch 22 gauge nickel discs.
3) 1 inch brass stars
2) brass key charms
2) 1.5 mm ball chain with lobster clasp.
1) 3x3 24 gauge copper sheet to stamp with & cut out shapes with.
1) 3x3 24 gauge brass sheet to stamp & cut out shapes with.
1) 1.25 Euro tool hole punch with rubber grips & extra punch nose.
1) Wood dapping block set to curve you stamping with.
1) 5 x 3 Heavy duty long lasting fine sanding block to smooth your cut outs.
10) 17 gauge thick 6.5 sterling jump rings.
1) Rubber tipped lockable clamp to hold you cut outs while you sand.
1) Sharpie pen to use while stamping.
1) 8 oz ball peen hammer.
1) hi impact plastic mallet to reshape stamped metal, super useful!
1) Super fine steel wool step 1 for polishing.
1) Red rough polish cloth step 2 for polishing Beat the pro pad 15 to 1.
1) My detailed personally authored written instructions that go will with my youtube tutorials.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.