Believe Cursive, half inch shank, believe design stamp, believer stamp, believe in yourself, believe in him, for stainless, 12 x 4 mm
Believe in cursive hand stamp, professional grade design stamps with you in mind. Believe in Cursive design stamp professional grade of stainless. Believe in yourself, believe in him.
* Rockwell hardness 55
* made from tool steel
* Graphic bites the metal
* Sure grip knurled shank
* made on a .5 inch shank base
I have found that using a hammer pillow and steel block with a 1 pound hammer gives the best results.
*Tape down what your stamping with blue painters tape onto your steel block.
*stamp on a larger steel block.
*mark my stamps with a sharpie at the 6 o'clock on the design to guide you on alignment.
* take your time and make sure the stamp is not tilted in relation to the block.
* Before striking the stamp, gently rock the stamp on the steel block while pressing down to find the seat.
* Once it's seated, press firmly and strike.
* be sure your hammer strike is strictly a vertical motion. Angled strikes will not result in a good impression.
*All this is done in a matter of seconds. It definitely takes practice.
I generally use a 8 oz - 16 oz hammer.
Design stamps don't stamp the same as letter stamps. More care has to be taken to get a consistent result. 5.5 x 2.5 mm
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.